Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Glad to see everyone still use the blog as a communication tools when Wodnet is down. I heard the server is being hacked again and i hope all the best to the wodnet community, hopefully everyone is holding together.
I am having a good time at retail - gorgonesh, and my brother (Maru, Extinct, Chrile etc) also started his retail character a while ago. And hopefully we can hit for arena in the next 1 or 2 months.
If you relish the challenge of the retail, please come to gorgonesh server to join me and my brother.
Meanwhile, it is excited again to see the consolidation of 2 guild (Immortaliz and COS) into solely COS, hopefully this chance can allow better advancement to the guild progression in Wodnet.
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Since i am bored doing Alterac Valley, im gonna make myself a to do list on my hunter, on what is still pending and what already done, since if i dont update the blog meaning no body will update it, then i may as well post up my to do list here. My Noob Armory
1) Level 70 - Done
2) Merciless Gladiator's Chain Armor - Done - 14500 Honor 30 AB Marks
3) Merciless Gladiator's Chain Gauntlets - Done - 10500 Honor 20 AV Marks
4) Merciless Gladiator's Chain Helm - Done - 14500 Honor 30 AV Marks
5) Merciless Gladiator's Chain Leggings - Done - 14500 Honor 30 WSG Marks
6) Merciless Gladiator's Chain Spaulders - Done - 11250 Honor 20 AB Marks
7) Guardian's Chain Girdle - Done- 17850 Honor and 40 AB Marks
8) Vindicator's Chain Bracers - Done- 9199 Honor and 20WSG Marks
9) Vindicator's Chain Sabatons - Done- 13923 Honor and 40 EOTS Marks
10) Guardian's Pendant of Triumph - Done - 15300 Honor and 10 EOTS Marks
11) Vindicator's Band of Triumph - Done - 11934 Honor and 10 AV Marks
12) Veteran's Band of Triumph - Done - 9500 Honor and 10 AV Marks
13) Sergeant's Heavy Cloak - Done - 7548 Honor and 20 AV Marks
14) Medallion of the Horde - Done - 8000 Honor
15) Battlemaster Determination - Done - 30000 Honor and 40 AV Marks
16) Merciless Gladiator's Crossbow of the Phoenix - Done - 27000 Honor and 40 AV Marks
17) Merciless Gladiator's Decapitator - Done - 27000 Honor and 40 AV Marks
18) 60% Speed Land mount - Done
19) 100% Speed Land mount - Done
20) 60% Speed Flying mount - Done
21) 100% Speed Flying mount - Pending
1) Dory's Embrace - Pending - 60 BOJ
2) Bloodlust Brooch - Pending - 41 BOJ
3) Crossbow of Relentless Strikes - Pending - 150 BOJ
4) Brutal Gladiator's Chain Gauntlets - Pending - 1125 Arena points
5) Brutal Gladiator's Chain Leggings - Pending - 1875 Arena points/ 1550 Arena rating
6) Guardian's Chain Bracers - Pending - 11794 Honor and 20 WSG Marks / 1575 Arena rating
7) Brutal Gladiator's Chain Armor - Pending - 1875 Arena points / 1600 Arena rating
8) Guardian's Band of Triumph - Pending - 15300 Honor and 10 AV marks / 1650 Arena rating
9) Brutal Gladiator's Chain Helm - Pending - 1875 Arena points / 1700 Arena rating
10) Guardian's Chain Sabatons - Pending - 17850 Honor and 40 EOTS Marks / 1700 Arena ratingMisc
1) Aldor reputation (Shoulder enchant) - Done
2) Cenarion Expedition (Head enchant) - Pending
3) Shattered Sun (Head enchant) - Done
4) Mining (264/300) - Pending
5) Enchanting (330/375) - Pending
6) First Aid (375) - Done
7) Cooking (250++) - Pending
8) Fishing (250++) - Pending
Last update on September 09, 2008
Friday, August 1, 2008
Just realize that this is the #101 post of the blog (include unpost), since i no longer playing on Wodnet, instead playing at retail now, i've decided to consistently cover my hunter character's development.
First of all, i play an Orc Hunter at US Gorgonesh Server. I am level 62 as of the time i am writing this. Why i play at retail? Because i want to prove myself. Why i play hunter? Because i used to play a hunter in Wodnet. Why Orc hunter instead of Troll hunter as if in Wodnet? Because i want the stun resist for pvp as well as new dance move. Why i play at US Gorgonesh server? Because i got alot of friends playing there.
What pet i am using? I use a Black Boar name "Blacky", courtesy of one of our ex guildmate in Wodnet. Why Black Boar? Because never see a Black Boar in real life. How good is the Black Boar serve me? I always sent my Boar to the enemy and get all the aggro then i take the advantage to complete quest activities, ie: open lock, take flag, etc, Blacky always dead, but nevermind, i can always ressurect him, and he never complaint.
How do u fair Gorgonesh compared to Wodnet? Gorgonesh seems more complete, with more interaction as well as better leveling experience, which include being killed by smartass ally who constantly looking for low level to kill. Wodnet is more on the overall experience of able to get he desired weapon and gear. Do you prefer PVP or PVE? I personally will prefer PVP as it can done at my own pace, without giving out too much of my time for raiding. Would you recomend your friends or family to join you at Gorgonesh? Definitely, because i believe that retail is well worth the experience. Eg. If u are able to watch a concert by Michael Jackson lookalike and the show is marvelous, but still that doesn't stop you to go watch the real Michael Jackson if you got a chance.
What if i dont get a chance? Well the only 2 obstacle i can see is 1) Internet connection, bandwidth, latency; 2) The subscription; First of all, my house line is kind of sucks, 300 - 900 ms depends on my line, but still i believe leveling shouldnt be a problem, be frank, to my suprised, Wodnet is more lagging for me compared to Gorgonesh. If the subscription is your problem, then you may take your journey one at a time, firstly make a WOW original trial account so that you can have 10 days free trial game play, then subscript to the WOW original, which cost me around RM60, as well as free 1 month game play, then it took me RM70 additional to upgrade to WOW Burning Crusade, which allow me to leveling over level 60. Then it cost me RM110 to buy up 2 months time card to allow me 2 months game play. As you can see, you dont have to payout everything in 1 shot, take your time and advance according to your pace.
So, what do you able to achieve from the first day you play? Well, its almost 40 days since i started my trial (10 trial + 30 days free) Beside able to level up till level 62, I am now, having 3200 gold at my alternate (Dont hack me), 4 Merciles gear (s2) as well as Epic Land mount. A a small twink to my gear through buying at the auction house. How do you leveling so fast? I follow a free guide name" Jame's Horde Leveling Guide". Any addon do you use? I use Catographer and Questhelper while leveling, i use Auctionner and Postal while doing auction. How do you earn so much of gold? Auction house. How to you get 4 Merciles gear? No life.
Why do you boastful of your own achievement? Because i just get killed by 2 ally and cant continue leveling. Why dont you try to kill them back? Because there's no %^&%* way i can kill them with my level and gear.
Anyhow, thats it for today update, i'll post up more.
Immortaliz as one of the establish guild in Wodnet representing the horde, we are glad to see that our players have slowly establish themselves in the competitive environment of Wodnet. In view of the numbers of applicant to join the guild is increasing day by day. The Guild management team has decided to share out the guild philosophy as well as recruitment policy in hope that better control will allow more capable players to team up together, as a unify unit.
Also, in view of the crowded guild hierarchy, we have decided to have an Elite guild call “Children of Shadow” where PVP focus players will be invited / promoted to join and maintain the superiority of Horde PVP.
Guild Motto: "What we lack in numbers we make up with good mentorship!"
“Immortaliz” is mainly a nursing guild for new WOW players to learn through the aspect of the game through direct mentorship on Leveling and Gear hunting.
The guild do not believe in gear feeding as new players were encourage to join in any outside raid available to gear up. Guild raid will only be held occasionally, however it will be efficient to get items for new players.
Share game play information especially related to quests, trade skills, locations, and items. One on one if possible mentorship with new players by existing same class players
Each new player will be given supported with in game gold.
We are playing on the Horde side.
Guild Master – Chesterfield, Ex Guild Master - Hidden
Establish players will be promoted to “Children of Shadow” in a quarterly assessment of new players’ progress.
Children of Shadow
Guild Motto: "What we lack in numbers we make up in skills!"
“Children of Shadow” is a PVP guild which mainly focuses on PVP aspect of the game. It consists of players with good PVP skills and experiences, allowing better teamwork and coordination.
Guild Master – Parakang, Ex Guild Master - Whisperwind
Senior executive – Nelson
First phase expansion
For COS first stage of expansion, we sought for elite players who fit to our guild motto. We welcome players from all ranks to join us to share, and build a strong Immortaliz community. The children of Immortaliz will be blessed by the mother of shadow.
Part 1: The Origin
Well, to start off, Immortaliz is a guild originated from WOW Retail Server Gorgonnash. The guildmaster by then is a Malaysian and it is believe the guild has been disbanded under numerous reason. A group of friends decided to give the private server, Inora a try, hence they created a Horde guild call "Betrayer", and they have since became one of the best guild in Inora back then.
When Inora server crashed and halt operation. The core of the group come to Wodnet server. Since the guild "Betrayer" already used by Wodnet Ally, the group resorted to revive
Not only until recently, the group decided to have a spin off from the main guild and created "Children of Shadow", the rest, is history, Immortaliz and Children of Shadow have since
became one of the main guild in Wodnet Horde faction. Time will only tell how high the guild can go, however, being a guild with such historical tradition, we believe that Immortaliz can sustain and only do better.
Note: Immortaliz in retail Gorgonesh server is spell by "Immortalis"
Updated on June 11, 2008
To have duel base exam / Observation session with Guild Senior. Results will be evaluated on whether players posses the needed skills in surviving the game.Updated on May 05, 2009
1. Hidden - 012 2656864
2. Maru - MSN: firstname.lastname@example.org