Saturday, April 26, 2008
ANNOUNCEMENT APR 26, 2008
1) First of all, would like to announce the MVP of Immortaliz - COS for April 2008, looking at the players activeness and contribution, from all the candidate, we have decided to give it to Killie aka KIll.
2) Please take Killie to take COS exam with either Maru or Nelson, please ensure you have Medalion of the Horde first. Others who like to take the exam pls let me know.
3) Due to the growing population of our player base (mostly due to our own player alternate) i will need everyone to submit their IGN (In Game Character) list in the comment section. Or i will personally interview everyone, please be honest with me as it will determine the quality of the guild as i will need to decide whether we will open or close for new member to come in.
4) Main or alternate guildies who have not online for 1 month will be sent for "Inactive" status and will kick out from the guild if Inactive for another 2 months, intotal, if u afk from wodnet for 3 months,, you're out. If you are going oversea or any other reason where you forsee u will leave the game for a long period, pls inform your officer.
FYI, Officers include:
5) Yesterday 25 April 2008 record as our most player online ingame day as there are 15 players online all together. Keep up the good work.
Immortaliz as one of the establish guild in Wodnet representing the horde, we are glad to see that our players have slowly establish themselves in the competitive environment of Wodnet. In view of the numbers of applicant to join the guild is increasing day by day. The Guild management team has decided to share out the guild philosophy as well as recruitment policy in hope that better control will allow more capable players to team up together, as a unify unit.
Also, in view of the crowded guild hierarchy, we have decided to have an Elite guild call “Children of Shadow” where PVP focus players will be invited / promoted to join and maintain the superiority of Horde PVP.
Guild Motto: "What we lack in numbers we make up with good mentorship!"
“Immortaliz” is mainly a nursing guild for new WOW players to learn through the aspect of the game through direct mentorship on Leveling and Gear hunting.
The guild do not believe in gear feeding as new players were encourage to join in any outside raid available to gear up. Guild raid will only be held occasionally, however it will be efficient to get items for new players.
Share game play information especially related to quests, trade skills, locations, and items. One on one if possible mentorship with new players by existing same class players
Each new player will be given supported with in game gold.
We are playing on the Horde side.
Guild Master – Chesterfield, Ex Guild Master - Hidden
Establish players will be promoted to “Children of Shadow” in a quarterly assessment of new players’ progress.
Children of Shadow
Guild Motto: "What we lack in numbers we make up in skills!"
“Children of Shadow” is a PVP guild which mainly focuses on PVP aspect of the game. It consists of players with good PVP skills and experiences, allowing better teamwork and coordination.
Guild Master – Parakang, Ex Guild Master - Whisperwind
Senior executive – Nelson
First phase expansion
For COS first stage of expansion, we sought for elite players who fit to our guild motto. We welcome players from all ranks to join us to share, and build a strong Immortaliz community. The children of Immortaliz will be blessed by the mother of shadow.
Part 1: The Origin
Well, to start off, Immortaliz is a guild originated from WOW Retail Server Gorgonnash. The guildmaster by then is a Malaysian and it is believe the guild has been disbanded under numerous reason. A group of friends decided to give the private server, Inora a try, hence they created a Horde guild call "Betrayer", and they have since became one of the best guild in Inora back then.
When Inora server crashed and halt operation. The core of the group come to Wodnet server. Since the guild "Betrayer" already used by Wodnet Ally, the group resorted to revive
Not only until recently, the group decided to have a spin off from the main guild and created "Children of Shadow", the rest, is history, Immortaliz and Children of Shadow have since
became one of the main guild in Wodnet Horde faction. Time will only tell how high the guild can go, however, being a guild with such historical tradition, we believe that Immortaliz can sustain and only do better.
Note: Immortaliz in retail Gorgonesh server is spell by "Immortalis"
Updated on June 11, 2008
To have duel base exam / Observation session with Guild Senior. Results will be evaluated on whether players posses the needed skills in surviving the game.Updated on May 05, 2009
1. Hidden - 012 2656864
2. Maru - MSN: email@example.com