Wednesday, May 14, 2008
ANNOUNCEMENT MAY 14, 2008
1) If ever there's any guild members, veteran, officers, or even guild masters to pm you in pink color in game to ask you to pass some item in raid. Ignore them. The correct way is to discuss it through the raid / guild or Immocos channel, then only RW by raid leader. Only by this method, if a decision is made by majority of oficers and guild leaders, then u follow instruction.
2) If any of the members, veteran, officers or even guild masters being rude and impolite to you in anyway in game / outgame regarding the game, please post your screen shot (SS) of the messages / comments or private messages and inform me personally. I will decide the best course of action, if it happen to be me that u want to complaint, ss to Nelson.
3) No more "greenies" in BT / Hyjal or above guild raid. Definition of greenies, is where players with at least one green gear with him. Desperate unfitted gear (eg, rogue with healing gear) will be counted as green gear. Do public raid, or join lower level raid eg ZA or Public BT or hyjal. The objectives of Guild raid is to help u get items that u cant get in public raid. We dont babysit new players.
4) For all the new players, here is the things that u need to have knowledge of:
a) Loot system, need, greed and pass, know your class, roll correctly.
b) Understand ur class, read articles, post, forum; watch video,
c) Do profession, we wont feed on things eg gems, enchantment etc, earn it.
5) Finally to those who recommend any players to the guild, you held responsible for the player that u recommend to invite. So before any invitation in mind,
a) Please know the player well,
b) Ensure he /she is ur real life fren (no more new invite), if otherwise please justified accordingly.
c) Please ensure basic wow knowledge is attach or take effort to provide those knowledges.
6) For those veteran and above players in both guild, Immortaliz and COS, please consider situation in a bigger picture before making any decision, get opinion and discuss first is your best bet. This is not the first time that i have disatisfied players complaint on some veteran and above players. It shows lack of transparency and courtesy.
7) To everyone, if you failed to have a good relationship with your guild mate in a virtual environment like WOW - Wodnet, you are most likely to fail in your career, your life, and your future. Nonetheless people make mistake, if you want to correct the problem and change, do it now when it is virtual. There is no take two in life.
Immortaliz as one of the establish guild in Wodnet representing the horde, we are glad to see that our players have slowly establish themselves in the competitive environment of Wodnet. In view of the numbers of applicant to join the guild is increasing day by day. The Guild management team has decided to share out the guild philosophy as well as recruitment policy in hope that better control will allow more capable players to team up together, as a unify unit.
Also, in view of the crowded guild hierarchy, we have decided to have an Elite guild call “Children of Shadow” where PVP focus players will be invited / promoted to join and maintain the superiority of Horde PVP.
Guild Motto: "What we lack in numbers we make up with good mentorship!"
“Immortaliz” is mainly a nursing guild for new WOW players to learn through the aspect of the game through direct mentorship on Leveling and Gear hunting.
The guild do not believe in gear feeding as new players were encourage to join in any outside raid available to gear up. Guild raid will only be held occasionally, however it will be efficient to get items for new players.
Share game play information especially related to quests, trade skills, locations, and items. One on one if possible mentorship with new players by existing same class players
Each new player will be given supported with in game gold.
We are playing on the Horde side.
Guild Master – Chesterfield, Ex Guild Master - Hidden
Establish players will be promoted to “Children of Shadow” in a quarterly assessment of new players’ progress.
Children of Shadow
Guild Motto: "What we lack in numbers we make up in skills!"
“Children of Shadow” is a PVP guild which mainly focuses on PVP aspect of the game. It consists of players with good PVP skills and experiences, allowing better teamwork and coordination.
Guild Master – Parakang, Ex Guild Master - Whisperwind
Senior executive – Nelson
First phase expansion
For COS first stage of expansion, we sought for elite players who fit to our guild motto. We welcome players from all ranks to join us to share, and build a strong Immortaliz community. The children of Immortaliz will be blessed by the mother of shadow.
Part 1: The Origin
Well, to start off, Immortaliz is a guild originated from WOW Retail Server Gorgonnash. The guildmaster by then is a Malaysian and it is believe the guild has been disbanded under numerous reason. A group of friends decided to give the private server, Inora a try, hence they created a Horde guild call "Betrayer", and they have since became one of the best guild in Inora back then.
When Inora server crashed and halt operation. The core of the group come to Wodnet server. Since the guild "Betrayer" already used by Wodnet Ally, the group resorted to revive
Not only until recently, the group decided to have a spin off from the main guild and created "Children of Shadow", the rest, is history, Immortaliz and Children of Shadow have since
became one of the main guild in Wodnet Horde faction. Time will only tell how high the guild can go, however, being a guild with such historical tradition, we believe that Immortaliz can sustain and only do better.
Note: Immortaliz in retail Gorgonesh server is spell by "Immortalis"
Updated on June 11, 2008
To have duel base exam / Observation session with Guild Senior. Results will be evaluated on whether players posses the needed skills in surviving the game.Updated on May 05, 2009
1. Hidden - 012 2656864
2. Maru - MSN: firstname.lastname@example.org