Tuesday, May 13, 2008
GUILD RAID 13 MAY 2008
The Guild raid is a total failure as the server being down due to hacker attack. Nonetheless, around like 45 minutes later, after the server up, a few of us, decided to continue with the raid. Nonetheless, we down the boss but we are unable to take the loot in time before the server dc again, again and again because of some hacker. Until some problems being sort out, no guild raid in the mean while.
I have the following comment and i want everyone in both Immortaliz and ChildrenofShadow to take note, this include those members, veteran, officers and Guildmasters:
1) Seniority does not give you absolute power to determine what gear to pass to certain people. Always vote for it. Priority mainly go to healer and tanker, then other misc then only when to alternate character involve. Healer) and Tanker deserve their priority because they are the core of the raid. Others should appreciate for the effort and if not because of them, the raid wont even have a chance for success. To make it simple, If Healer and Tanker want something, Raid leader will inform the raid members, and everyone should applied and agreed. Who do not agreed are free to leave the guild.
2) DO NOT BLAME ON OTHERS, when there is a wipe or failure in raiding, it is a childish act especially in a guild raid. Raid leader make a decision and raid member to follow, raid leader is also human, wrong decision can be done, but as a raid member, we followed. If there's any better idea that raid leader have, or disagree with Raid leader, please stand firm, justified in raid channel. DO NOT MUMBLE and then when failure, say "I told u so". In conclusion, just relax and raid, understand other people's feeling.
3) When there's an disagreement or argument between guild member, pls refrain from amplifying the argument, be mature and solve the problem, the tone of voice, the way u talk, is all essential in team building.
4) All rank Veteran and above, please lead by example, being someone with that rank, no matter how young you are, you are designated to run a guild, be mature and considerate on every decision, every remarks, every communication.
5) Please, please and please, i see this guild build up from scratch and i need everyone to play their part. Be considerate.
6) If i have done anything wrong and being harsh to anyone, please let me know, and i hereby apologize if i have done anything wrong. Same to everyone, please consider your mistake, being friends and families to some of u, i cant simply just tell out frank on alot of things, but please see this guild as your priority, see the bigger picture. To all the members of both guilds, we are sincere to make it a good guilds, please play your part.
Immortaliz as one of the establish guild in Wodnet representing the horde, we are glad to see that our players have slowly establish themselves in the competitive environment of Wodnet. In view of the numbers of applicant to join the guild is increasing day by day. The Guild management team has decided to share out the guild philosophy as well as recruitment policy in hope that better control will allow more capable players to team up together, as a unify unit.
Also, in view of the crowded guild hierarchy, we have decided to have an Elite guild call “Children of Shadow” where PVP focus players will be invited / promoted to join and maintain the superiority of Horde PVP.
Guild Motto: "What we lack in numbers we make up with good mentorship!"
“Immortaliz” is mainly a nursing guild for new WOW players to learn through the aspect of the game through direct mentorship on Leveling and Gear hunting.
The guild do not believe in gear feeding as new players were encourage to join in any outside raid available to gear up. Guild raid will only be held occasionally, however it will be efficient to get items for new players.
Share game play information especially related to quests, trade skills, locations, and items. One on one if possible mentorship with new players by existing same class players
Each new player will be given supported with in game gold.
We are playing on the Horde side.
Guild Master – Chesterfield, Ex Guild Master - Hidden
Establish players will be promoted to “Children of Shadow” in a quarterly assessment of new players’ progress.
Children of Shadow
Guild Motto: "What we lack in numbers we make up in skills!"
“Children of Shadow” is a PVP guild which mainly focuses on PVP aspect of the game. It consists of players with good PVP skills and experiences, allowing better teamwork and coordination.
Guild Master – Parakang, Ex Guild Master - Whisperwind
Senior executive – Nelson
First phase expansion
For COS first stage of expansion, we sought for elite players who fit to our guild motto. We welcome players from all ranks to join us to share, and build a strong Immortaliz community. The children of Immortaliz will be blessed by the mother of shadow.
Part 1: The Origin
Well, to start off, Immortaliz is a guild originated from WOW Retail Server Gorgonnash. The guildmaster by then is a Malaysian and it is believe the guild has been disbanded under numerous reason. A group of friends decided to give the private server, Inora a try, hence they created a Horde guild call "Betrayer", and they have since became one of the best guild in Inora back then.
When Inora server crashed and halt operation. The core of the group come to Wodnet server. Since the guild "Betrayer" already used by Wodnet Ally, the group resorted to revive
Not only until recently, the group decided to have a spin off from the main guild and created "Children of Shadow", the rest, is history, Immortaliz and Children of Shadow have since
became one of the main guild in Wodnet Horde faction. Time will only tell how high the guild can go, however, being a guild with such historical tradition, we believe that Immortaliz can sustain and only do better.
Note: Immortaliz in retail Gorgonesh server is spell by "Immortalis"
Updated on June 11, 2008
To have duel base exam / Observation session with Guild Senior. Results will be evaluated on whether players posses the needed skills in surviving the game.Updated on May 05, 2009
1. Hidden - 012 2656864
2. Maru - MSN: firstname.lastname@example.org