Wednesday, June 25, 2008
ANNOUNCEMENT JUNE 25, 2008
Since i'm in a hurry, i'll make it fast:
1) First of all, we welcome Nelson back in the game, he is still in UK if you're asking, but he is back playing wow while watching tv.
2) We mourn the departure of Left and his alternate from the game.
3) The June, 2008 MVP of the Month goes to Left & Rowene, no doubt on their contribution, too bad Left get ban in the last minute, nonetheless, he is still with us some how. And to Rowene, we thank her for her ultimas healing and JC supply.
4) I will have a few of my retail friend will join the game temporarily. There are: Graytooth, Aries, Siaolaokoong, and Molyporph (Pierceurback). Each of them posses great PVP knowledge and skills in retail, but not in Wodnet, so please assist them if u could.
5) I will be getting my results and start off with my new semester of my mba program. So i will be a little bit off buzy, so i may not online to the game that often. But i will no doubt still be part of the game and active at the forum.
6) We intend to have new intake of new guild members both Immortaliz and COS by the first week of July, 2008, please advice any of your friends (prefer real life frens) to pm me or whisperwind (or any of his alt - eg: Grathuras, Chirille, Yvaine, Mouse, Muackz etc) for assessment. As of currently i have suspend all invitation power of all officers and veterans, only "Hidden" can invite now.
7) I will update the blog's member listing only after first week of July, after the new intake.
Immortaliz as one of the establish guild in Wodnet representing the horde, we are glad to see that our players have slowly establish themselves in the competitive environment of Wodnet. In view of the numbers of applicant to join the guild is increasing day by day. The Guild management team has decided to share out the guild philosophy as well as recruitment policy in hope that better control will allow more capable players to team up together, as a unify unit.
Also, in view of the crowded guild hierarchy, we have decided to have an Elite guild call “Children of Shadow” where PVP focus players will be invited / promoted to join and maintain the superiority of Horde PVP.
Guild Motto: "What we lack in numbers we make up with good mentorship!"
“Immortaliz” is mainly a nursing guild for new WOW players to learn through the aspect of the game through direct mentorship on Leveling and Gear hunting.
The guild do not believe in gear feeding as new players were encourage to join in any outside raid available to gear up. Guild raid will only be held occasionally, however it will be efficient to get items for new players.
Share game play information especially related to quests, trade skills, locations, and items. One on one if possible mentorship with new players by existing same class players
Each new player will be given supported with in game gold.
We are playing on the Horde side.
Guild Master – Chesterfield, Ex Guild Master - Hidden
Establish players will be promoted to “Children of Shadow” in a quarterly assessment of new players’ progress.
Children of Shadow
Guild Motto: "What we lack in numbers we make up in skills!"
“Children of Shadow” is a PVP guild which mainly focuses on PVP aspect of the game. It consists of players with good PVP skills and experiences, allowing better teamwork and coordination.
Guild Master – Parakang, Ex Guild Master - Whisperwind
Senior executive – Nelson
First phase expansion
For COS first stage of expansion, we sought for elite players who fit to our guild motto. We welcome players from all ranks to join us to share, and build a strong Immortaliz community. The children of Immortaliz will be blessed by the mother of shadow.
Part 1: The Origin
Well, to start off, Immortaliz is a guild originated from WOW Retail Server Gorgonnash. The guildmaster by then is a Malaysian and it is believe the guild has been disbanded under numerous reason. A group of friends decided to give the private server, Inora a try, hence they created a Horde guild call "Betrayer", and they have since became one of the best guild in Inora back then.
When Inora server crashed and halt operation. The core of the group come to Wodnet server. Since the guild "Betrayer" already used by Wodnet Ally, the group resorted to revive
Not only until recently, the group decided to have a spin off from the main guild and created "Children of Shadow", the rest, is history, Immortaliz and Children of Shadow have since
became one of the main guild in Wodnet Horde faction. Time will only tell how high the guild can go, however, being a guild with such historical tradition, we believe that Immortaliz can sustain and only do better.
Note: Immortaliz in retail Gorgonesh server is spell by "Immortalis"
Updated on June 11, 2008
To have duel base exam / Observation session with Guild Senior. Results will be evaluated on whether players posses the needed skills in surviving the game.Updated on May 05, 2009
1. Hidden - 012 2656864
2. Maru - MSN: firstname.lastname@example.org